Tuesday 30 August 2011

Kenny K Wedding Card Commission

My friend saw my cards on here and asked if I could make a card for her cousin's wedding. Her only clues to what she wanted were 'cool, fun & funky'! So I automatically thought of Kenny K! lol



I've coloured the image in with my ProMarkers. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The DP is old Papermania and everything else is from my stash.

My friend loves it and hopefully the bride & groom will too!

All comments welcome. Thanks for looking

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy - Sketch
Passion For ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Shop - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - As You Like It

7 comments:

  1. I am sure the Bride and Groom will love this fab card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie,
    What a fab image for this gorgeous card. I love the colour scheme too. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it fits the bill perfectly Connie, just gorgeous
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fantastic. And if this is what your friend wanted, then I'm sure they will love it too. It means a lot to know that a person has had a card commissioned for them. Thanks for joining us at DDSC. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.Love the muted colours and it's finished so beautifully.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, that's gorgeous. Now could you make me an anniversary card for tomorrow. I cba making one ;)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image! fab card. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete