Tuesday 13 July 2010

Beary Big Hugs

Have you visited the Angel Crafts sale yet? Its fab! And their customer service is fabulous!

I treated myself to a whole heap of new crafty goodies including the ingredients for this card:




The image is Beary Big Hugs from Belles 'n Whistles coloured in with my Promarkers. The papers are Kaisercraft La-Di-Da Collection and the flower is made using a Marianne Creatable die and card, ribbon, brad etc from my stash.

I am entering the following challenges:
Truly Scrumptious - sketch
Pollycraft Monday - bold & bright
Creative Card Crew - die cuts

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW - stunning card!! Love your colour choice, beautiful image and such fabulous details.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie

    thisis so pretty what a sweet image! thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful - sweet as can be! Great color combo - love how you colored her head band to match the DP! So happy you could have some fun with the Creative Card Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela has great goodies doesn't she?
    gorgeous card Connie and thankyou for entering my candy - good luck quine
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card - the colours are fab and I love the ribbon flower. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft! xx

    ReplyDelete